From: Abdul Razique Khan
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 7:39 AM
Subject: [AI] laptop infected. please help

Hello list members,

My laptop has been infected by a virus. A file named "Funny UST
Scandal.avi.exe" is automatically created in many of the directeries. On
deleting the file, it is created again and again. I am using AVG anti virus,
so everytime I open any directery, the AVG resident shield opens. I then
select the move to vault option, but nothing happens. AVG is unable to heal
that virus. Please help me to resolve this problem as working on the
computer is turning out to be hectic, with this virus.

Expecting a solution and thanking you in anticipation.
Abdul
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with