Hi Pranav,
Thank you for the response. Yes, I have been using Kibo, and it surely
is promising. I read about Kibo desktop recently, but I have tried it
out only on Android so far.
I have felt that for major educational requirements, you still need
the computer. Don't know about the iPhone environment, but text
selection, and even many other basic requirements are rather difficult
on Android. By the way,  KNFB Reader on Android is an utter scam.
It is so sad that Kurzweil Educational Systems have stopped the
development of K1000.

--
Dr. Mahesh S. Panicker
Assistant Professor,