I do have a Standard Chartered credit card, and using their mobile app
and website both.
Both are reasonably accessible, very functional with a few buttons
here and there that are not labeled correctly on the Android app. The
website is pretty OK, but the registration process has a captcha to
navigate. But they do have an audio captcha option, so pretty OK on
that front.
Said that, I did have initial difficulties getting my credit card
application approved as they created issues regarding disability,
signature and so on, but intervention from the top fixed the issue.
But yes, their online banking, on both Windows and Android, are very
decent in terms of accessibility.
Regards,