I must appreciate the gentleman to have fought this battle.

Denial basis the interview in such jobs have become a norm and we need to find
legal principals to secure our rights. And this is a step in that direction.

I am equally happy to note that the CCPD orders contain legal reasoning which
makes them more meaningful.

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone