The only best way is to pursue the Government of India to extend
compulsory reservation in private sector. It can also be under
corporate social responsibility. Secondly the quality of education
also needs to improve in India for visually impaired children so that
they can be in par with their sighted contemporary. Otherwise there
would be lesser qualitative candidate for recruitment. Just as we are
seeing that ineligibles candidates are getting employment in public
and government sector on the name of reservation. The private sector
would not tolerate this at all.

On 4/12/22, anirudh rao <personalanir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi Minar,
> the problem with private colleges/universities especially is that they
> are very subtle and leave no proof of descrimination.
> say they never tell that they do not employ you because of disability.
> they are very much evasive.
> the court always asks for the proof to judge it as a descrimination.
>
> On 4/12/22, Minar Singh <singhmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I had written a complaint to TCS CEO Rajesh Gopinathan reguarding
>> inaccessibility of TCS alumni portal
>>
>> On 4/12/22, anirudh rao <personalanir...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> exactly Minar.
>>> I think the focus is more on the advocacy of technical accessibility
>>> rather than other sectors.
>>> the accessibility as a broader arena must be equally advocated.

>>> --
>>> "every human is disabled because, none has got the wings to fly".
>>> Anirudh Rao
>>> your intellectual comrade.
>>> call/whatsapp  me at 8277012082
>>> join on Skype: anirudhrao3
>>> if you just wish to be a facebook friend:
>>> click