Hi

I guess, you are blissfully unaware of the impact of your escort signature in your bank system.

From what I get from you, you are safe on the digital platform. However, in the physical platform, your escort can withdraw from your account using withdrawal slip. If by any chance, if he has access to your checkbook, again money can be taken out this way.

You cannot complaint to anyone about it. If you do, this will be given as an example justifying, why chequebook should not be given to visually disabled persons.

I hope you get the correct picture now.

Harish