Dear List

Sharing a few successes that Union Access achieved in recent times.

1. The latest success is an OTP generation mobile application for authorizing
login/transactions done on Union Bank of India Internet Banking portal is made
fully screen reader friendly for both android and IOS in user acceptance test
phase. Soon its updated version with maximum accessibility will be made live.
It was a great learning experience for team Union access to work closely with
the developers and to get the remediations implemented.

2. Newly added features in the internet banking portal of the Union Bank of
India like deposit print receipt,  Re-KYC, Cheque positive pay system and Debit
card limit are improved for accessibility.

3. Bank’s few departments are sensitized and educated to send daily informative
and educative emails with text description for the embedded images in emails.
Also, e-circulars are regularly monitored by the concerned bank’s team. In case
of uploaded scanned image pdf they immediately flag it for replacement with
text searchable pdf format.

4. In continuation to Union Access awareness efforts post 600+ probationary
officers disability and accessibility sensitization sessions, 1400+ clerks
total 18 numbers awareness sessions on disability inclusion are scheduled by
the bank's training college which will be conducted by team Union Access.

5. As part of ongoing Union Access outreach program, we facilitated opening
bank accounts for persons with visual impairment with the support from NGOs,
colleagues and branch staff.  Our bank’s visually impaired employees are
equally participating in the bank's aspiration on digital accessibility
enhancement.

Still, a long way to go as our key focus is on digital banking channels
accessibility improvements.  We are thankful for the support from the list and
urge to provide feedback and suggestions to email id
unionacc...@unionbankofindia.bank

Best regards

Rahul Gambhir Email: rahul.gambhi...@gmail.com