From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Bharat
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2022 7:21 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Airtel thanks app Android review & response

Hi all,

I got the below response for my query with airtel.

Before i post their response, I have a  question.

Do you think this practice of restricting payment through third party apps can
be term anti-competitive? & can I approach CCI for this?

Their response follows:

Warm greetings from Airtel!

 This mail regarding your payment related issue for your Airtel black account
10101013171620.

 We regret to inform you that we have restricted the payment from third party
platforms.

 I have registered your complaint for the thanks app and the reference number
is 10071739764 . Let me assure you that the issue will be resolved within
20-08-2022.

 Inconvenience is deeply regretted. We appreciate your cooperation in this
regard.

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CALkJ5UChdQEFTWbZrnxRr4MJiZkqEB2DGcB0B_Xj3BvNY0ES%3DQ%40mail.gmail.com.