Hello Aniruddh,
English is a language Which is spoken by less than 10 % of the
population in our country. Hindi is a national language which connects
people from all over the country. Hindi is an easy language to learn.
If you hate Hindi so much then there are plenty of options for you in
private sector and in state government. If you do not had Hindi as
subject then you can go for the language PROFICIENCY test after the
main exam.

--
What’s most important is to put the person first, the disability
second  Because we all are people first.