hi Harish,
I did not agree with your logic.
you wrote:
"If Hindi is Rajya basha and Rajabasha adikari necessarily has to work
in Hindi. Therefore graduation in Hindi is logical.

If you are working as an engineer graduation in engineering is
definitely a requirement.".
then, for applying into any banking sector jobs, graduation in
commerce or management is a requirement.
but, it is not.
I shall check if there is an opportunity for taking the selection on
the proficiency test and get back on this thread.
I think the decision to close the thread is an autocratic one.