From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Yamuna Jivana Dasa (Yogan Khandoo)
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2023 6:47 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Airtel Thanks App Accessibility or alternative

Hi Pranav,

You say it is possible to use the bank’s interface to pay the bill.

Do they send you a link by E-mail or something like that which takes you to the
payment gateway of your Bank to login and pay from there? Or please say how you
would do it from the bank directly? If I remember correctly those links are
only active for 30 minutes or so and then they expire. That’s what happened
when they signed me up for the first time: the agent sent me a link by Whatsapp
but by the time I managed to get in the link had expired. He sent it again then
it worked. It took me to the Airtel page to show the payment details, allowed
me to click the Pay button which directed the browser to the Login for ICICI,
and once logged in there was a direct option to pay with OTP to confirm from my
phone number linked to my ICICI account. Is this how it works?

Thanks.

Yamuna Jivana dasa