From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Pinkesh Tailor
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2023 10:27 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Developing devices with and for the Visually Impaired

Can some artificial intelligent robot be developed at a very, very, affordable
cost who can assist like a sighted escort. This is just inline of what Tesla is
trying to innovate towards a driverless car.
Then why not a safe and carefree navigation on feet with a intelligent bot? to
be named as "Sathi Andhero ka" :)

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAPyTDjon2z44ogsBfWGeFTn%3D4N5Kt%2Bcm_x-Kz9HFvhFKWa%3DpzA%40mail.gmail.com.