Hi,It is absolutely true that Google pay is fully accessible, but  when we
filling the amount to payi after swiping then the voice over or talk back does
a little problem if we tap on the next button with Explored by Touch then we
can easily pay. Seven-eight months ago, the Paytm had also become completely
accessible, but after some updates, the same situation has happened again
because many options are shown in the graphics.  if you are familiar with the
interface of Paytm, then you can pay very easily. Thanks .