From: "Amjad Ahmed Fitwala"
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] another case of denial of banking facilities

> Dear Mr. Fayaz,
>
> As I am aware about this issue, I can only suggest you that you should
directly apply to the Nodal Officer or the Appalatte Authority to resolve
this problem. As a customer of Bank of India, I have got Internet Banking
with fund transfer facility. I did not find any difficulties with the Bank
of India. Please apply to above authorities as soon as possible. There is no
need to visit to the apparent branch, you may also apply online.