From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Cauvery Krishna
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2024 7:29 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI]

I felt it is undignified  because the last ones in this train feel like they
are being dragged. The speed is not Proportionate, further more, as they stop
or slow down there is constant stepping over each other's feats. Additionally,
whenever there is a turn the last ones bump in the doors or walls or railings.
In my opinion this is equally undignified as when one  catches the white stick
and starts dragging the VI.

On Mon, 6 May 2024, 15:30 Austin Pinto, <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com