Proficiency in Screen Readers and Internet Browsing Course by Tech
Assistant for blind.
We are excited to introduce two essential courses aimed at enhancing your
computer skills and online experience. Each course offers a certification
upon completion.
Details of the Courses:
1: Proficiency in Screen Readers
Learn to use NVDA, Narrator, and Jaws screen readers covering a huge topics
from introduction to screen readers, an overview of NVDA and Narrator,
installation and setup, basic navigation, exploring advanced settings and
tools, shortcut key commands, customizing NVDA and Narrator settings,
internet browsing, useful add-ons, editing add-ons for NVDA, using Nvda
without installing, valuable tips and tricks for optimizing your screen
reader usage and more.
Timing: Starting from 1st June 2024, 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Cost: Rs. 199/-
2: Proficiency in Internet Browsing
Enhance your internet navigation skills and learn smart browsing strategies
including
browsing essentials, browser features, key commands, smart search tips,
form filling,  navigating web apps like Gmail, WhatsApp or other useful
apps with screen reader and more.
Timing: Starting from 1st June 2024, 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Cost: Rs. 199/-
important notes:
You can enroll in either one or both of the courses simultaneously. By
joining both courses, you only need to pay a one-time discounted fee of Rs.
349.
Our courses are now open for registrations from beyond India! Whether
you're near or far, you can now join our diverse and dynamic learning
community. Additionally, the charges for the courses will be converted into
the respective country's currency.
The course will be conducted via Zoom in Hindi on the convenient timeings
of 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. for Internet browsing and 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
for screen readers.
In case you face any issues with the timings, worry not, as we provide an
alternative option for recordings. If you miss any of the sessions due to
any circumstances, we have got you covered. We provide recordings of all
the sessions daily, and if you have any questions, you can ask them in a
message, or join the next session to clear your doubts.
all the visually impaired individuals, including those cited, who are
interested in learning about screen readers can join the screen reader
course.
also, having a laptop is preferred for hands-on practice, there are no
restrictions on joining the course without a laptop. However, it is highly
recommended to have a laptop to clear all the topics and doubts with
practicals.
upon completing the course, you have to pass a short exam to get the
certificate.
Join Today!
Register for both courses using the link below:
https://techassistantforblind.com/courses-registration
For any inquiries or support, contact us via WhatsApp at +919852568007, or
email us at i...@techassistantforblind.com
Thanks,
Tech Assistant for Blind Team.