Request to support the initiative of  making available the Vocalizer
Text-to-Speech on the Google Play Store again!_

Dear Friends,

As a visually impaired individual, I'm reaching out to you today to support
a crucial initiative by the "Tech Assistant for Blind" team. Recently, the
Vocalizer Text-to-Speech app was removed from the Google Play Store,
severely impacting the accessibility of visually impaired people worldwide.

The "Tech Assistant for Blind" team has created a powerful video
highlighting the importance of making available the Vocalizer
Text-to-Speech. I urge you all to:

- Watch the video: [

https://youtu.be/6MPf9I_9hfk?si=VTsCGRuJRlIepfGC

]

- Like, share, and comment on the video to show your support

- Share this message with as many visually impaired individuals as possible

By doing so, we can collectively raise awareness and appeal to the Code
Factory company and developers of the vocalizer text to speech app to make
Vocalizer Text-to-Speech available again on the Google Play Store. This app
is a vital tool for our community, and we need your support to bring it
back!

Let's come together and make a difference! Share this message far and wide
to ensure our voices are heard.

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,
Omkar Pawaskar.