Hi

  My sincere thanks for all the
  congratulatory messages that I've received.

  Finally I am seeing the good days at work yet again, and my contribution is
duly recognized by the new manager.

  Thanks for all the support given by AI during my tough times.

  I wish AI all the very best for all it's future plans and endevors.

  Thanks and regards
  Parimala
Harish Kotian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Parimala

Good to learn about the change of guard at your work place. The same old
rivalry, one female not being able to stand another one . On a
serious note, it certainly happens subjective factors takes over to an
otherwise objective decision. All in all good and sincere efforts shall get
duely recognised and you shall see the light of the day at the end of the
tunnel.

Like it or not we have to saddle ourselves with a huge sack of patience. The
pain of enduring it withers out as soon as we taste success.

Keep up with your 200% efforts.
Warmly
Harish.