Hai people,

as you may know, I am Ravi Paul.
I am doing my 5th semester in st. Josephs college of arts and science
in Bangalore (Bengalooru if you like). This is an Autonomous college
and we have got to do a term paper which is Compulsory. Thankfully
though, the choice of topic is ours or (mine).

>From what I know, a termpaper is a small scale feeldwork where we
would have to collect information and come out with our own
conclusions. It is a little more than an assignment...

Since the choice of topic is the student's, I thought of doing a
termpaper on the problems related to the sightless (visually
challenged) in India.

so, I would like to know your opinions or suggestions, the way you
think this can be approached, or any other thing you may have to say
(even if you think this is not the place to discuss this).

When I say suggestions, I mean sources of information, (websites or
books), or any such thing.

If you think that this is not the place for such matters or for any
other reason you don't like to talk about this here, send me an e-mail
at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

hoping that you will come out with an answer, thankyou in advance
 Regards
Ravi Paul

Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration is now open!