Hello Madam,
Which scanner do you have? There may be a C.D. Please install find reader and other softwares given by them. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chandrakala Palekar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:27 PM
Subject: [AI] (no subject)

Hi to all my dear friends,

This might look silly but still I want your suggestions. I have a computer at home but no internet connection, so can you tell me about all the exciting things I can do on my computer.

I have a scanner but no OCR software. So can anyone send me a cracked software by mail if possible. Please send it to my personal mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is a request to people in Bangalore, can you suggest me a good plan for internet connection and give me the details about it. (I have no landline phone)

Have a nice day.

With Regards,
Chandrakala L Palekar.

Skype ID: chandrakala.palekar