sir,
what you mean?
do you want to say that the mail in which you have mentioned about
www.womans-era.com
was not sent by you?
if this is the case, then it's really a matter of deep worry.
as you said, it seems like your password is hacked. not only this, but
whoever person has did so, is trying to use your password very wisely.
actually, i am getting the smell of some wrong corperate means.
beware!
listers, one such type of mail where someone was telling about shave
jell is already spreading around, and now this new matter came in lime
light.
i think  our e home is in trubble. moderator, please check our
security settings.
 is it possible that someone with the wrong intention trying to hack
our whole list?
hope no such type of insidences will take place further.
regards,
prateek agarwal.
cell: 09928341197
skype:
prateek_agarwal32
e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com
to join the mailing list of my website, just send a blank mail keeping
subject as "join" on
[EMAIL PROTECTED]