There is a special quota for the disable persons. If the train is running waiting list and if the seets are available in disabled quota, we can get confirm reservation.
Rohiet
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamsh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] information required about reservation of tickets in trains

Hi

I think the question is not clear.
As far as my knowledge is concerned, disabled quota is all about
giving a ticket at a lower price.  I am not sure whether we can ask
for a confirmed ticket when there is no availability and is running
waiting list.
Please clarify this aspect.
Regarding the classes in which concession can be availed, the
concession is 50% in first and second a/c and 75% in all other
classes.

--
Vamshi. G
Landline: 0877-2243861