To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 6:37 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Request information on online banking regarding

It also happend in my case, actually please check with your branch weather
they have activated your E-banking or not.
In my case there was some problem with branch's server so the fecility
couldn't be activated at that time, but after telling them I got it
activated within 2 days I guess.
Regards,
Amar Jain.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Janardhana Naidu" <janardhananaid...@gmail.com>