hullo sir, i would like to know that how to find out whether java run
time is installed on my computer? if not, where to get it from and my
question is about accessibility of transaction through online SBI with
the screen reader such as, jaws.
your kind coperation in this regard is highly solicited.
with regards,
mukesh jain.