as per my openian, This is a topic of open discussion. So I think it should be discuss on the list. In fact those are my views, but our respected modarators disigion will be final and binding on all of us. Modarator saheb, sorry if I am rong. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Xavier's Resource Centre for the Visually Challenged, St. Xavier's College" <xr...@hotmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 6:19 PM
Subject: [AI] Seek feedback on accessible ATM

Dear Fellow AI,

Positive development has been happening on accessible
ATM in India.
We are working closely with an ATM manufacturer and a leading public bank in
helping them to design accessible ATM.  We
would appreciate your feedback as a potential user. Wherever practical we would try to pursuit the
vendor to incorporate the same.  Please response
to the following points in your mail to us.

What is it that you seek as an accessible ATM? What signage you need? If you have used an accessible ATM machine abroad what were its
    features that you like and did not like.

You may write directly to i...@xrcvc.org in order not to overload the list.

Dr. Sam Taraporevala
Director

Xavier's Resource Centre for the Visually Challenged (XRCVC)
St. Xavier's College, 5 Mahapalika Marg
Mumbai - 400001

+91 22 22620661-5 (extn: 366)
+91 22 22623298 (direct)