Hello Vetri
Very interesting, What is the field name for activating speech on the ATM.
Apart from this, what else is that field used for?
Harish.

From: "Vetrivel Adhimoolam" <vadhimoo...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
I have used ATMS with several banks here in the US, but the best ones in my
knowledge are of Chasebank for the following reasons.

1. All the machines are talking ATMS.

2. One can activate the speech by pressing the code 123 and pressing the enter
key.

3. Those machines use the standard speakers used in almost all the machines for
speech output and one can choose to plug-in the standard headphones if he/she
wishes to do so. I think all the machines on earth do have speakers where by we
here the beep sound when we enter the pin and so on.

4. Our password is protected with the beep tone rather than being spoken
through the speech output.

5. The user has the option to control the speed/volume.

6. The entire function is keyboard based and no need of using the touch screen.

7. They all use the standard eloquence speech engine for speech output.

8. The screen becomes blank as soon as the speech gets activated.

9. The machine itself contains a short tutorial there by facilitating even the
first time user without anyone's assistance.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.