Here is the contact information of banking ombudsmen all over India.
Though the particular names of officers-in-charge may have been altered by now,
the contact information is still valid.
Address and Area of Operation of Banking Ombudsman

Centre Contact details of the Office of
Banking Ombudsman
Area of Operation
Ahmedabad
Shri Arnab Roy
C/o Reserve Bank of India
La Gajjar Chambers,
Ashram Road,
Ahmedabad-380 009
Tel.No.079- 26582357, 079-26586718
Fax No.079-26583325
email: boguja...@rbi.org.in
Gujarat, Union Territories of Dadra and
Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu
Bangalore
Shri. K.R.Ananda
C/o Reserve Bank of India
10/3/8, Nrupathunga Road
Bangalore-560 001
Tel.No.080-22210771, 080-22275629
Fax No.080-22244047
email: bobangal...@rbi.org.in
Karnataka
Bhopal
Shri B.P.Kanungo
C/o Reserve Bank of India
Hoshangabad Road,
Post Box No.32,
Bhopal-462 011
Tel.No.0755-2573772, 0755-2573776
Fax No.0755-2573779
email: bobho...@rbi.org.in
Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh
Bhubaneswar
Shri P.K.Jena
C/o Reserve Bank of India
Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Marg
Bhubaneswar-751 001
Tel.No.0674-2396207, 0674-2396008
Fax No.0674-2393906
email: bobhubanes...@rbi.org.in
Orissa
Chandigarh
Smt. Balbir Kaur
C/o Reserve Bank of India
New Office Building
Sector-17, Central Vista
Chandigarh-160 017
Tel.No.0172-2721109, 0172-2721011
Fax No.0172-2721880
email: bochandig...@rbi.org.in
Himachal Pradesh, Punjab and Union
Territory of Chandigarh
Chennai
Smt Harmesh Khanna
C/o Reserve Bank of India,
Fort Glacis,
Chennai 600 001
Tamil Nadu, Union Territories of
Pondicherry and Andaman and Nicobar
Islands

Tel No.044-25399170, 044-25395964
Fax No.044-25395488
email: bochen...@rbi.org.in
Guwahati
Shri K.R. Das
C/o Reserve Bank of India
Station Road,
Pan Bazar
Guwahati-781 001
Tel.No.0361-2542556, 0361-2540445
Fax No.0361-2540445
email: boguwah...@rbi.org.in
Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur,
Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and
Tripura
Hyderabad
Shri.M.Sebastian
C/o Reserve Bank of India
6-1-56, Secretariat Road
Saifabad,
Hyderabad-500 004
Tel.No.040-23210013, 040-23243970
Fax No.040-23210014
email: bohydera...@rbi.org.in
Andhra Pradesh
Jaipur
Shri P Vijayakumar
C/o Reserve Bank of India,
Ram Bagh Circle,
Tonk Road, Post Box No.12,
Jaipur-302 004
Tel.No.0141-2570357/0141-2570392
Fax No.0141-2562220
email: bojai...@rbi.org.in
Rajasthan
Kanpur
Shri B.K.Bhoi
C/o Reserve Bank of India
M.G. Road, Post Box No.82
Kanpur-208 001
Tel.No.0512-2361191/0512-2310593
Fax No.0512-2362553
email: bokan...@rbi.org.in
Uttar Pradesh (excluding District of
Ghaziabad) and Uttaranchal
Kolkata
Shri C.V. George
C/o Reserve Bank of India
15, Nethaji Subhas Road
Kolkata-700 001
Tel.No.033-22306222/033-22305580
Fax No.033-22305899
email: bokolk...@rbi.org.in
West Bengal and Sikkim

Mumbai
Smt. Rashmi Fauzdar
C/o Reserve Bank of India
Garment House,
Ground Floor,
Dr. Annie Besant Road,
Worli, Mumbai-400 018
Tel.No.022-24924607/022-24960893
Fax No.022-24960912
email: bomum...@rbi.org.in
Maharashtra and Goa
New Delhi
Shri H Kulshreshtha
Banking Ombudsman
Reserve Bank of India Building
2nd Floor, 6, Sansad marg
New Delhi - 110001
Tel No. 01123725219/
23710882/23725445
Fax No. 011-23725218
email: bonewde...@rbi.org.in
Delhi, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir and
Ghaziabad district of Uttar Pradesh
Patna
C/o Reserve Bank of India,
South Gandhi Maidan,
Patna-800 001
Tel.No. 0612-2322569/2323734
Fax No.0612-2320407
email: bopa...@rbi.org.in
Bihar and Jharkhand
Trivandrum
Smt. Suma Varma
C/o Reserve Bank of India
Bakery Junction
Thiruvananthapuram-695 033
Tel.No.0471-2332723/0471-2329676
Fax No.0471-2321625
email:
bothiruvananthapu...@rbi.org.in
Kerala and Union Territory of
Lakshadweep

Rajesh Asudani

Assistant General Manager (PPS),
Reserve Bank of India
Nagpur
09420397185
O: 0712 2806676
Res: 0712 2591349
Doth God exact day-labour, light denied?"
John Milton