To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:08 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] extremely severe problem, help please!

Hai aisha,
Please download the demo version of quickheal anti virus from
www.quickheal.com
Install and update the quickheal version, and then scan entire harddisk.
After you download and install, please let me know.
I shall help you in the further process.
I am using a licensed version of quickheal anti virus, and it is a very good
anti virus.
Warm regards.
Dinesh thole
----- Original Message ----- From: "aisha sahani" <mailtoaishasah...@gmail.com>