Dear and respected moderator

I am perturbed at your saying that I am washing dirty linen in public.

I only wrote what I feel as differential treatment in the matter of OT postings
and suspension/expulsion of a few members viz-a-viz other members.
I clarified that it is a general feeling, and I too subscribe to it.
In the earlier matter of Mr. P.C. Thahir being expelled, I had publicly
espoused the view supporting him along with a few other members.
It is not at all private matter between me and Mr. Harish Kotian, the moderator.
I had put forth a few suggestions about moderatorial responsibilities being
handled by a panel, to dispel doubts and democratize the process further.
In this, I don't think I disturbed the decorum.

However, if it is felt that I did something to that effect, I apologize to the
group and the moderator.
Further, it seems that my suggestions and views have not met with anybody's
response even after 24 hours, and have failed to generate a general discussion.
 So, maybe, it is true that I am the only one opining as detailed in my
previous mail, and subscribing to panel view.
If so, I stand by my views and suggestions as an individual only.
And the further discussion about this topic is subject to moderator's
discretion.
Regards

Rajesh Asudani

Assistant General Manager (PPS),
Reserve Bank of India
Nagpur
09420397185
O: 0712 2806676
Res: 0712 2591349
Doth God exact day-labour, light denied?"
John Milton