true,
i've bought some CDs for solving income tex questions, but  could not
identify anything with the help of jaws.
at the outset, i thought that this may be the incompetency of my own,
but i've discovered the problems with other visually impaired folks as
well, which is really unfortunate.
if i'm correct, US is pretty strict in the accessibility matters, and
their fedral law regarding accessibility of matterials is rigid
enough, which compells obligations on the manyfacturers to produce
accessible prodicts.
we must learn the same in india, because it's high time to do that, as
this may be called our rising period.
from  my perspective, influencial  people of  community should take
the responsibility towards making things accessible, at least the
studdy matterials.
for this, indivisual letters can  be written to the major
manifacturers, and government should be pressurised via different
mediums meanwhile.
intelectuals, let's make a difference!

aisha sahani.