From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav....@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] interactive CD's

Hi all,

Scripting is not a panacea for all accessibility issues. There has to be
some text for the scripts to capture before it can be presented. A lot of
these CDs render their output in graphical format. One option that people
could try is to use the Cobra screen reader which I believe has built-in
optical character recognition capabilities.

Pranav