To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 6:10 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] extremely severe problem, help please!

Firstly Thanks a lot for the enormous responses to my query.
Glad, that a lot of competent buddies came in with productive
inferences, and have preferred helping me.
So, what should I do now, as a lot of suggestions came in, what’s the
final conclusion?
As told, the harddrive had  been completely  formatted once, and still
the problem persists.
Some of you have suggested  reformatting with all the partitions,
while some have suggested using good antiviruses.
one more brutal has  observed, that the official websites  of the
antivirus softwares had been blocked by the viruses of my system, or
something.
What happening is that, no website of antivirus is getting open, as
the message comes “can not find server”.
Note: I’ve already tried with quickheal, avira, caspersky, avast, etc,
not even opening the websites.
What’s the suggestion now?
I mean, a final conclusion?
If I go to format the whole  system again, what are the things need to
have care at most, so the problem don’t persist again?
Inputs required.

Aisha sahani.