Hi,

Perhaps you are looking for this.

www.ugc.ac.in/notices/statusnote.pdf

I am pasting the relevant lines below. You can use the find function to locate
the same.

“3. UGC gives 5% relaxation in marks to Disabled candidates as compared to
General Candidates, while deciding cut off marks.”

Regards

“If you want something desperately, the whole of the universe will conspire to
give it to you.”
~ Paulo Coelho