Well, I am not an expert on copyrights, and till now I had assumed that
organizations are permited to create copies for the use of blind persons.

But as per the cowardly and oversubmissive point, following the law does not
seem to me such, and working to make the changes is our right.

Legal framework is a basis for all civil societies, and unfortunately it is
becoming a fassion to denounce law.

Another comparison, which may not be totally wrong. But before that let me
state that Right to read is really important and providing books through
organizations does not seem to me cowardly and oversubmissive.

Around 30 percent of Indian population is below poverty line, their basic
right to eat, proper life and dignity is vilated, would you all be ready to
be robbed of some portion of your money for that purpose? I know you may say
we are ready to give money for such cause, so are a few authors as well. But
the point is to give away your money without your consent. And how much
difference small contribution from you and me is goine to make for such a
large problem? We have to respect others property rights when we talk about
our own rights.

In the meanwhile increasing the efforts to make it possible for blind
persons to access material could help.