Hai list,

Couple of days ago, I got a typical case to handle. I came across a
person who is suffering from multiple disability. Currently he is
pursuing his tenth class & his care taker has a wish to provide him
with computer education. so that he will be able to attempt his exams
through computer. I quite appreciate the view of his care taker but
there are some impediment which makes uncomfortable him to learn
computer.
He is not able to recognize the speech of any TTS. He can recognize
only when people communicates to him through high speech. When I
discussed about it with his care taker then he told me that he is
suffering from multiple problems. He has problem of not being able to
hear clearly, has low vision & not able to sit properly.

He told me that he did all the things for him example he provided him
with large keyboard, he also tried with magnifier software but all
these things were wasted. He also knows that the boy is not able to
keep his fingers correctly on keyboard.

After knowing all these things, I suggested him to use talking typer,
which would help him to keep him in touch of keyboard. I know that

its not a proper solution of this problem. But I don’t want to break
his hopes & according to me only talking typer is a software which he
can use to settle his fingers permanently on keyboard.

Here  what I am trying to convey is that all people in the list are
surely experienced and better as you have seen life & faced more
situations like this. So I wish to request you all to come up with
some valuable suggestions as it can bring change in ones’ life.

--
Rakesh Negi
contact NO: 9968368616