Hi,

Today, any thing is possible.
The solutions that I allude to could be used in the long-run, if not in the
short-run to solve the problem of his examinations.

1.      Foot Pedals- These can be assigned 3 main keys or mouse clicks and can
be operated using the feet of a person. These are used for taking notes and
performing other word processing operations.
For more information, check out www.nxpeds.com.

2.      Voice-recognition systems- These enable a user to enter text, browse
web, check emails, and perform other computer based tasks. One of the best
speech recognition software is Dragon NaturallySpeaking
(www.nuance.com/naturallyspeaking) that works well with screen readers
especially Jaws. Another one is IBM’s ViaVoice, and a free way of trying out
speech recognition is to use Microsoft’s speech recognition engine
(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306537).
Voice-recognition can be combined with Braille displays to read and write on
the PC.

Regards

“I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about
human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely
destructive. We've created life in our own image.”
~ Stephen Hawking