Personally, Microsoft narator and Mac's in-build screen reader are
nothing bugt eyewash in the name of accesibility. But it does not mean
that one should make use of it when it is required. So to borrow the
earlier expression, I am certain a narator basher, but at the same
time a practical personal to suck the benifit of out whatever little
one can get.

Vetri.