From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of prateek aggarwal
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 3:31 PM
To: accessindia
Subject: Re: [AI] tackling THE CALENDAR Friends

sir,
if you could please give some example websites where you're finding
the problem, we can probablly have a look of them and try to figgure
out any way to access the calendar there on the said page.

regards,
Prateek agarwal.
Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I'll build.