From: "Asudani, Rajesh" <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 4:49 PM
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] tackling THE CALENDAR Friends

Dear Amar
You are surely right about read only edit box and graphical element following it. However, at least on RBI site, clicking on the graphical element does not lead to a page containing links of dates etc. It leads to the same page where jaws initially says page contains 169 links but when links list is invoked, only 167 links are shown. I hope for the solution, if such things are not inaccessible and reflect my own limitations.

Anyway, I do not comprehend why web designers make the things which are essentially simple, like choosing the date from combo boxes, so complicated.
Perhaps, simplicities of sight are too complicated without it.

Regards

                                       --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,