First of ALL, mind your language!!!!
A person who does not know how to write a salute, and writes: HIYA or so, and
commits numerous grammatical and spelling mistakes while composing a simple
message, has no write to talk like that.
Secondly, my mind is far from simple, so perhaps staff commission form appears
complicated to me.
Thirdly, I have, long since , dispensed with the need to fill such mundane
forms, I have been filling up the same in hard copy and soft copy for numerous
friends of mine who don't have access to either internet or even a simple
sighted assistant.
Fourthly, if you have forgotten all notions of respect and simple humility, and
I suppose you have, or have not learnt them due to your being in a culture
which deems saying "Thank you" and opening the door for ladies paramount  and
ranks Bombay as one of the rudest cities in the world, then shut up and don't
burden mailboxes with rude mails of yours.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,