hello friends, I am facing some problems with nokia n79 handset,
kindly extend your cooperation in solving the issue. I am using talks
premium 4.1, problems are:
1. fm radio is not working with talks, if we mute the talks then fm
radio will work fine.
2. while reading sms in inbox, arrow keys are not working, some keys
are becoming hard.
3. talks cannot read any help topics. if we remove the talks, keys are
working fine. this handset tested with nokia care center, according to
them handset is working fine. dear friends, anybody facing such
problems? or if any settings can be changed? or any solution to these
problems? kindly guide me in this regard. thanks in advance.

--
with best regards m.chandru
mobile: 9481470839