From: "Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan" <vadhimoo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2010 12:41 AM
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] dear friends, I need your help

Actually Curser mode can be set to letters and it works even better in
terms of line by line or even letter by letter. However there is a
limitation though: If it is set to original, you will be able to click
links directly from the message, but it is not possible with the other
two modes.

Best,

Vetri.