From: himalaya singh Rawat <himalayasinghra...@gmail.com>
Subject: [AI] separate judiciary
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 12:55 PM

Dear friends,

very often do we see that people sitting on judiciary dont understnad
disabled persons at all and pass on ridiculous decision, and once in a
thousand decisions it is challenged. demanding a country would be entirely
against the inclusion but can we demand a judiciary wherer disabled people
are heard properly.
an employee fights for years and years just to prove that he can work after
losing eyes.
a student has to prove that he can study even without eyes.
a person has to prove to everybody that he can compete with the sighted
world.

can we fight for this? what are the options availabel/

expect your replies.

thanks

Himalaya