To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: "Voice Vision. " <voicevis...@blindinfo.org>; <aktr...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 7:47 AM
Subject: [AI] help for gujarati and hindi literature in audio format!

Hello everyone!
I want to get some Gujarati and Hindi literatures in which specially inspirational articles, novels, stories, poems etc. I don't know braille so only audio format will be helpful for me, correct?
So please, guide me in:
Mention few names of books regarding for above topic.
From where will i get such audio format books?
I know some institution of india is helpful for creating in recording books for vi but still confusion is going in my mind
Thank you.
With regards,
Bijal