  From: Bijal Patel
  To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
  Cc: aktr...@googlegroups.com ; Voice Vision.
  Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 7:17 PM
  Subject: (aktrust) help for gujarati and hindi literature in audio format!

  Hello everyone!
  I want to  get some Gujarati and Hindi literatures in which specially
inspirational articles, novels, stories, poems etc. I don't know braille so
only audio format will be helpful for me, correct?
  So please, guide me in:
  Mention few names of books regarding for above topic.
  From where will i get such audio format books?
  I know some institution of india is helpful for creating  in recording books
for vi  but still confusion is going in my mind
  Thank you.
  With regards,
  Bijal