From: "ashik" <ashikhir...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 2:11 PM
To: "Bijal Patel" <bijalpatel...@gmail.com>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] help for gujarati and hindi literature in audio format!

Dear Bijal,

There is an audio library in Junagadh which has made many audio Gujarati books on CD's. Such a library also exists in Mumbai, Worli sea face. You can contact them and get their catalogues. Thereafter, you can make selection of the books of your interests.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bijal Patel" <bijalpatel...@gmail.com>