HI friends,

First of all, hearty congratulations to all those who have
successfully cleared the written exam of SBI.  And best wishes for the
interview.

Having been in their position an year ago, I know the phase they would
be passing by.  By the way, I have some useful material for preparing
for the interview.  I have uploaded them to drop box and here is the
link for downloading the zip file which contains;

1.  A book called "winning in interviews".  This is a book which I
strongly recommend.  Go through this atleast twice or thrice before
the interview.
2.  A document containing important tips for the interview.
3.  A document containing tips exclusive to visually challenged
persons going to interviews.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2619069/interview.zip

This will be there for another one month.

If anyone requires, I can send them through mail also.

All the best!!!

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861