Dear Rajesh Sir,
Especially I would like to mention the conversation held between me
and Zonal Head when I requested him to place me in nearest branch of
my house.

He literally scolded me and said that we hesitate to higher VIs,
because you are so demanding, you need many equipments compare to
sighted people; and we can not spend that much money for your screen
reading software and all.
And even can’t give you salary sitting idle in branch, since you can’t
work on CBS.

It was very discouraging for me and had never expected such behaviour and words.

For two days I sat workless in Administration department after joining
Zonal Office and other were convincing him for my purpose but finally
he was not agreed.

Then I was offered three works i.e. Help Desk, IT Department and
doubtfully Secretariat, which ultimately I accepted.

My purpose for accepting this job was to prove that VIs can work and
can work efficiently, which he also admires now.

--
Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu