Hi friends,

There is lot of material to read.  But I personally feel it's more
knowing about our self which helps in the interview.  So, I advise the
aspirants to introspect themselves before going to the interview.

One way of doing it is virtually stepping into the shoes of the
interviewer before the interview and thinking of all possible
questions which you, as an interviewer, would ask an interviewee like
you.  I did it successfully while preparing for my interview.

Second, the most probable question which may come your way is "since
you are visually challenged, what is that you can do in the bank?"

Though I accept that it will be a subjective answer, being an
experienced employee in SBI, here is a list of jobs that are allotted
to visually impaired persons in SBI.

1.  Grahath Mitra, which is enquiry counter/may I help you counter;
Handling oral enquiries of customers about products of the bank,
services offered, service charges etc.
2.  The same job in Credit processing cells enquiries about loans,
installments, interest rates, repayment schedules etc.
3.  Marketing bank's products through telephone.

Do tell the interviewers about Jaws.
Don't tell them that you can be a telephone operator as there is no
recruitment  of the posts in SBI.

All the best.
--
G. Vamshi