Hi Vamshi and others interested in taking up this issue,

I have attached a note prepared by the National Access Alliance which
you can use for MPs. This will give the background, the issue with the
proposed amendment, the solution proposed by the National Alliance and how
MPs can support this cause.

We preparing a press release which will be finalised on Monday. We will send
this to you as soon as it is finalised

Sam, can you send Vamshi the Mumbai Press Invite? The Chennai Invite is not
finalised yet.

Do let us know if your require any further information or assistance for
each one of you to take up this issue in your city/district/state.

Rahul Cherian